There are several advantages to installing an electric fireplace in your home.
- Electric fireplaces are much easier to install in an existing home than a traditional fireplace.
- Electric fireplaces do not produce smoke and therefore do not require a chimney, meaning they can be installed in various rooms that aren’t designed for wood-burning fireplaces.
- One of the biggest advantages of electric fireplaces is that they run on electricity, which is easily accessible. Having fuel ready for wood-burning fireplaces requires a significant amount of labor to chop or haul wood, and if you have no dry wood ready, it might not be possible to start a fire.
- When you use a wood-burning fireplace, you have little control over how the fire looks. It can take a long time to get a fire going, and it can take a long time for the fire to burn out. With an electric fireplace, flames can be turned on and off quickly and easily, and the level of the flames can be controlled.
- The glass of electric fireplaces stays cool to the touch, which can reduce the chances of getting burned accidentally. This can be a significant advantage if you have small children or pets.
Additional information available by clicking the manufacturer’s logos below:
We provide a full line of electric fireplaces from manufacturers including: