There are several advantages to installing an electric stove in your home.
- Electric stoves are much easier to install in an existing home than a traditional stove.
- Electric stoves do not produce smoke and therefore do not require a chimney, meaning they can be installed in various rooms that aren’t designed for wood-burning stoves.
- One of the biggest advantages of electric stoves is that they run on electricity, which is easily accessible. Having fuel ready for wood-burning stoves requires a significant amount of labor to chop or haul wood, and if you have no dry wood ready, it might not be possible to start a fire.
- When you use a wood-burning stove, you have little control over how the fire looks. It can take a long time to get a fire going, and it can take a long time for the fire to burn out. With an electric fireplace, flames can be turned on and off quickly and easily, and the level of the flames can be controlled.
- The glass of electric stoves stays cool to the touch, which can reduce the changes of getting burned accidentally. This can be a significant advantage if you have small children or pets.
- Many electric stoves are portable as well and can be easily moved from one location to another.
Additional information available by clicking the manufacturer’s logos below:
We provide a full line of electric stoves from manufacturers including: