There are several advantages to heating your home using a forced air pellet furnace.
- Pellet furnaces are self-feeding and generally only need to be filled once a day.
- Pellet furnaces and their vents tend to have far smaller clearance requirements and therefore take up less space in your home versus a traditional wood furnace.
- Pellet furnaces can be installed as a stand alone hot air heating system or incorporated into existing hot air systems.
- Pellet furnaces better regulate the temperature in a home creating far more even and consistent heat than wood furnaces.
- Pellet storage is generally less work and less mess than storing traditional wood.
Additional information available by clicking the manufacturer’s logos below:
We provide and install a line of pellet furnaces from the manufacturer listed below: