There are several advantages to installing a wood burning furnace in your home.
- The heat produced by a wood furnace warms in a way that electrical appliances can not match. Most people find they feel much warmer with the same reading on their thermostats.
- The heat created is distributed around the home using ductwork so that the entire house can be heated from a single source.
- Wood also tends to be much cheaper than oil or electric heat.
- Wood furnaces are quite useful in a power outage as they are one of very few heat sources that can be operated in such an occurance.
- Burning wood is also a smart ecological choice as wood is carbon neutral and therefore does not contribute to increased carbon in our atmosphere.
Additional information available by clicking the manufacturer’s logos below:
We provide a full line of wood furnaces from manufacturers including: