Wood burning inserts are a great option when looking to make use of an existing masonary fireplace within a home. There are several advantages with installing a wood burning insert in your home.
- The radiant heat produced by a wood insert warms in a way that electrical appliances and hot air systems can not match. Most people find they feel much warmer with the same reading on their thermostats.
- Wood also tends to be much cheaper than oil or electric heat.
- The aesthetic appeal of a wood insert is also a large consideration for many customers. A wood insert can enhance the appearance of just about any room with an existing fireplace.
- Wood inserts are quite useful in a power outage as they are one of very few heat sources that can be operated in such an occurance.
- Burning wood is also a smart ecological choice as wood is carbon neutral and therefore does not contribute to increased carbon in our atmosphere.
Additional information available by clicking the manufacturer’s logos below:
We provide a full line of wood burning inserts from manufacturers including: