There are many advantages to using a wood burning stove to heat your home.
- The radiant heat produced by a wood stove warms in a way that electrical appliances and hot air systems can not match. Most people find they feel much warmer with the same reading on their thermostats.
- Wood also tends to be much cheaper than oil or electric heat.
- The aesthetic appeal of a wood stove is also a large consideration for many customers. A well placed wood stove can enhance the appearance of just about any room.
- Wood stoves are quite useful in a power outage as they are one of very few heat sources that can be operated in such an occurance.
- Burning wood is also a smart ecological choice as wood is carbon neutral and therefore does not contribute to increased carbon in our atmosphere.
Additional information available by clicking the manufacturer’s logos below:
We provide a full line of woodburning stoves from manufacturers including: